Thursday, March 25, 2010

GRAY

I have one hand on my heart and one on yours. What you have told me has become a truth above all else and yet the truths yield to doubt. Every ounce of this heart wants to know you as what you are but can only see what we've made you. The truth. Thats a concept i only wish i could catch in my hands for a moment. Seemingly impossible as it flutters around from thought to thought and feeling to feeling tying me in a knot that seeks your hand. One foot in one foot out dyes me to a gray color i can never paint over with the darkest back or the brightest white. The gray area is a hopeless space of searching. Its sense of loneliness brings tears to these eyes as they search for the white. I dont see it.. how can i? im blinded... blinded by the gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment