Saturday, March 20, 2010

An Open Meadow


(this pic is me btw)

Im struggling to put into words how im feeling right now. I have so much going on inside of me and as soon as i sit in front of this keyboard ready to let go of it all my fingers lie still as i stare at a blank screen. All i can say is i feel new as i can see the gleam of the light of freedom in the distance for soon i will be free of my fear and hatred of the land of confusion i call myself.

"You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself." ~Alan Alda

I have always distanced my discoveries from the deep dark jungles in the depths of this "land." i have involuntarily stumbled into the thickets and im not ready to leave. Instead i will further my exploration until this place becomes an open meadow in which i would be proud to dwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment